Freedom? Freedom?

Hopefully America is sober enough to vote Kerry

For those folks that act like those numbers came from some Democrat organization, SHUT UP! Man, stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and realize that these are numbers released by non-partisan government institutions that just report NUMBERS not SPIN. Congressional Budget Office, Federal Census Bureau, the Senate Foreign Relations and Senate Intelligence Committee have all reported these FACTS. Did you all just watch the news about those 380 tons of explosives stolen from Iraqi military based while under American control? Did you all just hear about the 50 US trained Iraqi soldiers that were killed execution style this weekend? Did you all just see the Dow Jones go under 10,000 (AGAIN) to 9700? Did you all just see the price of oil rise above 55 a barrel (Like an oil tycoon turned President is going to stop making MORE money off you out of the goodness of his heart)? Or were you all drinking the kool-aid and listening to the near facist chant of "Four More Years!" and threats of Kerry's election will result in our total destruction (FEAR TACTIC!). I hope Kerry wins, I hope the Republicans lose control of the House and Senate, and I hope the Cheif Justice is replaced with a moderate who believes in interpreting the Constitution before re-reading the Christian bible. Thank you all, and good night.

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

Hilarity!

OH man that was hilarious, I actually do work for the Democratic Party out in DC and man this is going to get some serious laughs at my workplcae, GREAT job.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

A hilarious depiction of Counter Strike life

ITS SO TRUE!!! And when you start telling them to be cool, they BAN ya!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

I love the choice in music, XenoSaga baby!

That was totally rocking, good choice in music and great job with the fight animation.

Choked Ep. 1 Choked Ep. 1

What the fizzy! hahahahaha, too funny!

Way way WAY too funny.

Marcus Peblo 4! the saga. Marcus Peblo 4! the saga.

Sweet Jebus man, your art is incredible.

I've seen a ton of the flashes on this site and the only reason this isn't number one is cause you didn't cope out for sex sells or the everyone loves video games path. Your flash is pure amazing art, I seriously give you props for this, you deserve to be number 1.

Smash Bros. X: Gaiden Smash Bros. X: Gaiden

Very entertaing

I dig it yo, very anime style with the single cell fighting, I loved it.